October 15-17th 2010
Your approach to success is sucking you dry.
In the past two generations, women have gained access to unprecedented opportunities for contribution and fulfillment. We're doing more, earning more, and reaching higher levels in organizations than women could've imagined fifty years ago. But every new level of achievement seems to take us to a new level of stress. Sure, we've "got it all" now...career, family, and prosperity...but we've discovered along the way that our attainments come with huge amounts of stress and pressure.
You do it all...but how long can you keep going like this?
You're a leader in your company. You're there for your friends, your partner, your kids, your family...You take care of the people, the house, the car, the business...but often, there's no time or energy left over just for YOU. And although you might not complain out loud about it, we know you secretly wonder sometimes, "how long can I keep going like this?"
Why are so many successful women struggling with the same pressures, with no real solution in sight?
It's because we've all bought into a myth: success comes at a high price. Over the centuries, men figured out a formula for success: with focus, determination, drive, and hard work, you can have it all. When women began to ascend the ranks of business leadership, we took on that masculine model, and accepted the costs of success. And because we haven't seen women achieving success without making sacrifices in their home life, their health, and their personal balance, we've resigned ourselves to the idea that this is as good as it gets. But that's just not true.
Success can be a whole lot easier. Come and learn our ancient secret!
The team at Working with Power are so excited to have rediscovered our ancient Elements of Feminine Power that we’re convening a very special retreat just for professional women like you.
This retreat is just the break you deserve.
We’ll teach you to access your power, at the same time as you’re refilling your tank. You will be pampered with:
- Beautiful scenery
- A luxurious room in a restored historic lodge
- Delicious Northwest cuisine
- An amazing massage or facial
- Many moments of laughter and connection
The retreat will be punctuated by delightful surprises and filled with powerful learning. We know you need some time away! And the beauty is...all of this luxury is the EXACT thing you need to activate your feminine power. How easy is that?
This retreat is for you:
- You’ve got the degrees, the awards, and the paycheck. You’ve accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.
- People consider you an over-achiever, but you wonder how you’ll keep it up.
- You know how to make things happen...but you don’t always get to enjoy them.
- You know you “should” slow down, but you don’t know any other way to operate...The very idea of slowing down may be scary to you!
- You’re craving some time to just chill...but that just seems unrealistic, if not downright indulgent.
- You’re in your 30s or 40s, maybe with some kids at home.
- You wonder if you'll ever have real fun again.
- Differences in lifestyle, career, or communication have left gaps between you and your girlfriends, but you still yearn for the support and fun of friendships with women.
If you’re reading this page and you said “yes” to 3 or more of these, we think it’s probably a sign: There are no accidents...we’ve been looking for you. You’re supposed to join us. Start now to do whatever it takes and ask for whatever you need so that you can be here. Get child care support from friends or family. Get time off from work. Clear your schedule. Book your plane ticket, if necessary. We designed this time especially for you, and it’s just what you’ve been wishing for.
This retreat changed my life. I was a stressed out banker that was working my tail off trying to “keep up.” After this retreat and working with Michele and Sara I now appreciate how much influence I have over the pace and feel of my day. I also understand the more stressed I am, the less effective I am. I now have tools to break the cycle, reconnect with myself and my work and believe it or not, my productivity has gone up, but it just feels easier.
— Lisa McCloud, Business Banker
But will your “filled tank” really last any longer than it did after your last vacation?
If it was like most vacations, the relaxation wore off the moment you returned home. Not this one, sister! Because, you see, while you’re retreating and restoring, we’ll be immersing you in a powerful learning environment where you’ll actually absorb a new way of being. And learn how to sustain it when you get back to “reality.”
In three days you will learn your power as a woman. And that power will transform your life.
You’re not going to feel alone anymore. You won’t feel like you have to do it all. You’ll have a sense of contentment that you haven’t felt in a long time. You’ll feel beautiful, maybe even sexy. You’ll have a new perspective...things will look different. It will look like someone turned on the lights. Sure, your kids will still leave stuff on the floor. But things will never feel as hard as they have felt lately.
The Elements of Feminine Power are not a set of theories. They are powerful qualities you know you possess...But it’s likely you’ve forgotten that they are your POWER. Many of us were taught that we’re sensitive, emotional, or intuitive (rather than logical)...but often these qualities were labeled as liabilities, not assets.
"Michele is one of those facilitators whose voice wraps around you like a hug. Her presence is both so loving and so enthusiastic, I felt immediately at home. Throughout the retreat, her insights, teaching, and coaching helped me try on new approaches. I'm leaving with a feeling of relaxation, power, and excitement."
— Judith Morgan, www.threewisewomen.net, London, England
Mexico retreat participant
When you learn to leverage your full power, you will be unstoppable!
Imagine what your life will look like when you’ve got all your power engaged: You’ll wake up feeling excited, well-rested, and centered as you face your day. You’ll enjoy your morning time – both alone and with family – and begin your work day with clarity, care, and a deep sense of purpose. You’ll be effective in every task you take on. You’ll feel well-supported by those around you. And you’ll be joyfully aware of the value you add to others, just by being you.
Most of all, you will know down to your bones that yes, you can keep going! You’ll have a deep sense of satisfaction and security that your way of doing work, family, and personal success IS now sustainable.
“I’m in the news industry and it is dominated by men. In order to be successful, I thought I had to keep up with my male counter parts...do what they were doing to keep myself in the front. So after years of doing that, I did become successful, but I realized it cost me a lot. I was often tired, cranky and felt exhausted after a week of work.
“After working with Sara, I found out that being successful didn’t have to be that hard. I learned that using my feminine traits like resilience, intuition and compassion were actually far more powerful than anything I had tried before. It’s funny because after I understood how women need to approach success, things got SO much easier. In fact, less than a year ago I was offered my dream job and I wasn’t even looking for one! I largely attribute my success to working with Sara and learning how to tap my natural power.”
—Gemma Gaudette – News Anchor, Tampa Bay, Florida
How can one weekend retreat create such amazing change?
We’re experts in personal and professional transformation, so every aspect of this retreat is designed to work together to re-awaken your feminine power, quickly and easily. You will:
- Be completely away from it all and able to focus on decompressing, reflecting, and learning about your true power.
- Start the weekend with a pampering massage or facial so that you set the tone that this weekend is all about YOU.
- Relax into a luxurious resort designed to cater to all your senses with fine linens, breathtaking views in every direction, and superb service, so you experience the level of pampering you deserve.
- Take breaks in the most beautiful natural surroundings and learn ways to re-charge with nature.
- Dine on Northwest chefs’ healthful and decadent cuisine and remember the nourishment that comes from eating the finest foods mindfully.
- Be surrounded by a community of amazing women so you feel utterly safe, supported, understood, playful and inspired.
- Be led, loved, and challenged by two dynamic facilitators whose commitment to your feminine power is like an iron-clad insurance policy guaranteeing you will “get it.”
- Practice the art of receiving as you’re given numerous surprises and goodies throughout the weekend.
- Learn to create environments and daily rituals that make it easy to be your best self.
Every single thing you experience at this retreat is designed for your learning and your pleasure. Throughout the retreat, you will find yourself growing and learning effortlessly as your environment nourishes you on all levels. "Learning" is going to be easier than it ever has!
Your all-inclusive retreat package is complete with:
- Two nights’ luxury accommodations in a luxurious room at Alderbrook Resort
- All gourmet meals and delicious snacks from Friday afternoon through mid-day Sunday
- All taxes and gratuities at the resort
- Three days of facilitated retreat activities with small and large group experiences
- Resort amenity access including swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, walking trails, waterfront, gardens, and beautiful indoor common areas
- A luxurious massage or facial
- Pampering and inspiring gifts throughout the weekend
You won’t need to pay for a thing from the moment you step in the door, unless you want to buy gifts or additional spa services.
And we’ll show you:
- The most common pitfalls successful women fall into…and how to avoid them
- The six Elements of Feminine Power
- How the first thing you see in the morning can shape your day
- How to find your personal blind spots
- The real secret to feeling relaxed and peaceful on your busiest days
- Three ways to expand your capacity without burning out
- The fastest way to get your groove back when you feel off-kilter
- Why the outdoor hot-tub is sometimes the best place to do business
- And much more!
"Before I started working with Sara I had a tendency to hold back and not say what I really wanted to say both at work and home. I think I did this because I didn't really trust that what I had to say was accurate. After working with Sara I understand how important and reliable it is to trust my gut in conversations and how that's a source of power. So, now even though I'm still scared sometimes, I say what I need to say, and ask for what I need in my relationships inside and outside of work. Life is so much more exciting and real when I open myself up to the energy around me through real conversations and real connections."
— Heidi Ward, Senior Manager
Where and When?
The Retreat begins Friday, October 15th at 1:00pm, and ends on Sunday, October 17th, at the Alderbrook Resort and Spa on the Hood Canal, Washington.
The application is easy (even fun!)...We promise!
The full retreat, including all meals and snacks, luxurious accommodations, expert facilitation, massage or facial, and surprise treats, is just $1545. We offer different payment plans in advance of the Retreats to make the investment even easier.
Due to the extremely limited space available at the Alderbrook Resort, it’s important that those registering for the Retreat make their reservation only after they are certain they will attend. Should it become necessary for you to cancel from this Retreat, all payments you have already made are non-refundable.
|Elements of Feminine Power Retreat : October 15th - 17th|
|To pay in full ($1545):|
|To put down a 50% deposit ($722.50):|
“Maybe I’ll register later...”
If you’re telling yourself that you’ll think about it and maybe register later, you know “later” often never comes. When you pay your deposit and apply for this retreat, you make a big vote for yourself. And we want to vote for you, too! You know, this retreat means time away from our families and homes, too...But we feel so strongly that busy women need this time and these tools, that we’re thrilled to cast this vote. Now it’s time for you to cast YOUR vote for yourself.
Could it really be that your feminine traits are the key to your success? YES!
Join us at the luxurious Alderbrook Resort for three days, and we’ll show you how. By application only, we’re bringing together 12 women, each a leader in her own right, to elevate one another to the full power and joy we all deserve.
Get connected to your feminine power NOW
We’re looking forward to meeting you and spending this time together...you’ll be thrilled by the difference three days can make.
Just for fun...
... here are some results our past retreat participants have experienced within one year of attending the retreat:
- Numerous promotions and ideal job changes (we’ve lost count on this one!)
- Meeting and/or marrying their perfect partner
- The ending of a few relationships, but then they went on to find real happiness
- Husbands finding their wives absolutely irresistible upon their arrival home
- Companies voluntarily offering to reimburse them because, “whatever they went to made a HUGE difference here at work!”
- Work groups sending flowers thanking US for “the awesome change” in their boss
- Children telling their Mom it’s so good to see you happy again
Of course, each woman’s experience is a little different, but we have a strong enough track record with transformation that we’re willing to bet you will get exactly what you need!
Here’s to your uniquely feminine power,
P.S. If you’re still reading this, but also still resisting giving yourself the gift of a powerful weekend of feminine power, maybe you’re a little scared about what you’ll find out and what will change. That makes sense!
Eleanor Roosevelt said, “Do one thing every day that scares you.” Let this be your “scary thing” for today. Go with your gut, and let that be an act of feminine power.
P.P.S. Do you need a question answered before you’re ready to apply? We’re happy to talk with you. Please call either Sara at 206.686.3670 or Michele at 206.729.8497 or contact us with your phone number and a good time to reach you and we’ll call you. We’re looking forward to meeting you.